My father-in-law paid for my tuition fee to study abroad with the hope that I will come back and marry his daughter.

…but on getting to the country I met another lady that I think I am very much in love with.
I am done with my study and I have gotten a job and enough money to refund my father-in-law’s money
…but I don’t know how to go about it.

Kindly Advise Me

Post a comment